Below 50mph everthing responds quick on my menu on screen. But about 60mph everything is so slow. Even changing radio stations takes about anywhere from 1 - 2 minutes. Is this normal? I know I cannot use the GPS but everything else is so slow.
Car was purchased with Premium & Navigation Package on 2010 Lexus RX350
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus RX350 Questions
- Whenever I want to start the car esp. in the morn., ignition takes a long time
- Does the Lexus RX 350 have a lot of reports of oil pressure hoses busting
- Does Toyota replace a defective steering column?
- cruse control, bright lights, ETC snow lights don't show when in use but work ok
- There is Knox in my engine
2010 Lexus RX350 Estimates
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($1,004 - 1,354) in Chatfield, MN
- 55,000 Mile Service ($65 - 133) in Blacksburg, VA
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($47 - 72) in Haledon, NJ
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($359 - 496) in Isle of Wight, VA
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($288 - 346) in Tallassee, TN
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($1,287 - 1,612) in Sumneytown, PA