Below 50mph everthing responds quick on my menu on screen. But about 60mph everything is so slow. Even changing radio stations takes about anywhere from 1 - 2 minutes. Is this normal? I know I cannot use the GPS but everything else is so slow.
Car was purchased with Premium & Navigation Package on 2010 Lexus RX350
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus RX350 Questions
- Drivers window shakes when going up and down. Just started.
- Whenever I want to start the car esp. in the morn., ignition takes a long time
- Does the Lexus RX 350 have a lot of reports of oil pressure hoses busting
- Does Toyota replace a defective steering column?
- cruse control, bright lights, ETC snow lights don't show when in use but work ok
2010 Lexus RX350 Estimates
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($341 - 498) in Chatfield, MN
- Oil and Filter Change ($39 - 100) in Blacksburg, VA
- Alternator Replacement ($480 - 745) in Haledon, NJ
- AC Condenser Replacement ($486 - 611) in Isle of Wight, VA
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($503 - 566) in Tallassee, TN
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($174 - 227) in Sumneytown, PA