MY SON WAS IN DRIVE AND THE SHIFTER GOT BUMPED INTO NEUTRAL. CAR CUTT OFF ON HIM. NOW IT WILL NOT CRANK.. I HAVE CHECKED FUSES HAD STARTER TESTED IT WAS FINE AS WELL AS FUSES.. THEY TOLD ME IT WAS NEUTRAL SAFTEY SWITCH I REPLACED IT WITH NEW ONE STILL NOTHING. I TRIED TURNING SWITCH OVER AND MOVING GEAR SHIFTER FROM P TO 1 STILL NOTHING... ANY SUGGESTIONS????????????????
CAR WAS IN DRIVE GOT BUMPED INTO NEUTRAL WON'T START NOW on 2003 Dodge Neon
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Neon Questions
- Car starts here and there and then stopped.
- I have another code I would like to see what it will tell me what the problem is
- I start car it idles then dies i have to keep gas pedal pressed when i let off
- My 04 Neon always idles a bit rough. Has 77k on it and runs great otherwise.
- how much does it cost for oil pan replacement
2003 Dodge Neon Estimates
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($532 - 861) in Mexico Beach, FL
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Glenshaw, PA
- Brake Hose Replacement ($83 - 123) in Robertsdale, AL
- PCV Valve Replacement ($32 - 46) in Burnside, PA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($1,162 - 1,204) in Kenyon, MN
- Fuel Evaporative Canister Replacement ($222 - 241) in Mc Gregor, TX