Picked up vehicle, told the noise was gone all quiet...have to take it back because the rattling noise is still there. I hear it starting out most of the time, i.e., accelerate hear grinding rattling from the front. Maybe it stops at higher speeds & cant hear it?(The service place knew this but said noise was actually from the rear) Good reviews on the place but feel totally lied to right now...after $900. It's so loud I don't feel safe driving..any ideas??
Car was grinding/rattling--diagnosed as rear hub bearings, so were replaced... on 2003 Subaru Forester
This week's top 10
Recent Subaru Forester Questions
- Estimate for a new radiator and thermostat and 2 hoses
- how many sensors are in 2002 Subaru Forester and how much to repair?
- consuming too much oil , engine makimg knocking sound. needs repair
- My cruise light flash and the check engine light is soild and today my car was shaking and puttering when i had to stop at a light or stop sign what is that and what do i have to do to fixes these problems i have with my car it's a 2007 subaru forester
- Is a 98 Subaru forester a zero tolerance motor. What can happen when timing belt breaks?