I put in a new battery in my car, and it won't start, but tries to. The car basically has been rebuilt. New starter installed last year and alternator.
car wants to start but doesn't on 1998 Pontiac Sunfire
1 answerJuly 08, 2016
3 answersJuly 02, 2014
2 answersApril 05, 2015
3 answersMarch 16, 2010
0 answersSeptember 26, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Sunfire Questions
- What would cause my A/C to only fail when idling or at a stop ?
- I live in Southeast Missouri trying to find the cost to replace a head gasket
- My whole electrical panel doesn't work. What B will if cost to repair or replace
- Front passenger seat stuck in forward position. Easiest step by step guide on tr
- Car won't start does nothing when I turn key. The gear shifter has no tension.