I put in a new battery in my car, and it won't start, but tries to. The car basically has been rebuilt. New starter installed last year and alternator.
car wants to start but doesn't on 1998 Pontiac Sunfire
1 answerJuly 08, 2016
3 answersJuly 02, 2014
2 answersApril 05, 2015
3 answersMarch 16, 2010
0 answersSeptember 26, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Sunfire Questions
- I got a 97 pontiac sunfire 2.4 gt my signal lights dont work what do i do
- What would cause the car to die when Ac or heat is turned on?
- I have a 2005 Pontiac Sunfire automatic 2.2 it won't engage in reverse.
- I have put 3 brand new auto zone starters on my car, why do they stop working?
- engine light came on after full tune up
1998 Pontiac Sunfire Estimates
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($44 - 75) in Miami, OK
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($139 - 210) in Climax Springs, MO
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($247 - 630) in Upper Black Eddy, PA
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($313 - 501) in Thurmond, NC
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($257 - 294) in Hingham, MA
- Window Switch Replacement ($169 - 188) in Sudan, TX