He already tried to repair what he thought was a vacuum leak in the Y hose.
Car wants to stall when idling. Mechanic says could be a cracked manifold. on 2000 Ford Escort
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escort Questions
- What is wrong when a fuse blows and melts the wire behind the fuse box?
- Why wont my car start when it has a new battery only 3 months old
- 1999 Ford escort has problems starting at times have to push on gas rev thn strt
- Sitting at light and car will idle high. Changes gaskets, control module.
- zx2 wont get fuel. What could be problem?
2000 Ford Escort Estimates
- Clutch Slave Cylinder Replacement ($225 - 292) in Milan, OH
- Starter Replacement ($243 - 306) in Lytton, IA
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($238 - 275) in Vermontville, NY
- 75,000 Mile Service ($132 - 194) in Mount Olivet, KY
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($32 - 41) in Accomac, VA
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($567 - 614) in Oxon Hill, MD