I can spray starting fuild into the breather and it will start and run fine, could this be the fuel pump is losing prime, if so should I replace it or is there another problem.
Car want start after sitting for a while on 2004 Dodge Stratus
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Stratus Questions
- Abs kicks on everytime I show down. Easy way to troubleshoot this problem pleas
- How do you repair the right front cradle?
- The Battery & Oil Lights Flash On ,then goes out is this a bad alternator?
- Will replacing my oxygen sensor solve my P0601 code
- Car will not start all the lights come on whate must be done?