I can spray starting fuild into the breather and it will start and run fine, could this be the fuel pump is losing prime, if so should I replace it or is there another problem.
Car want start after sitting for a while on 2004 Dodge Stratus
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Stratus Questions
- I have a 2002 dodge stratus with a 2.4 liter 4 cylinder. I just had to replace
- I was backing up with my 2002 dodge stratus and was turning the wheel and heard
- after driving I have to wait @ least an hour for the car to start again
- Abs kicks on everytime I show down. Easy way to troubleshoot this problem pleas
- How do you repair the right front cradle?
2004 Dodge Stratus Estimates
- Battery Replacement ($187 - 234) in Porthill, ID
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($111 - 244) in Kapaau, HI
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($339 - 632) in Wardsboro, VT
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($159 - 226) in Turney, MO
- Brake Light Switch Replacement ($46 - 77) in Wellston, MI
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($320 - 347) in Wheatland, IN