I can spray starting fuild into the breather and it will start and run fine, could this be the fuel pump is losing prime, if so should I replace it or is there another problem.
Car want start after sitting for a while on 2004 Dodge Stratus
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Stratus Questions
- car will idle but stalls when giving it gas.
- Is my battery top mount or side cant see it and don't want to take wheel off yet
- When I try to start it just clicks
- Bad TCM/ECM on 2000 Dodge stratus 2.4 or not? Needs reprogramed?
- low engine oil pressure light is on when i stop the vehicle then off while drive
2004 Dodge Stratus Estimates
- EGR Valve Replacement ($174 - 303) in Porthill, ID
- Electrical System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Kapaau, HI
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($174 - 288) in Wardsboro, VT
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Turney, MO
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($94 - 111) in Wellston, MI
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($191 - 319) in Wheatland, IN