When I turn on the car, the car vibrates/shakes, and the engine light is on. Can someone please tell me what might be the problem? Thank you so much!
Car vibrates when I turn it on/Engine light on. What might be the problem? on 2000 Toyota Corolla
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- Whats thecost to get a transmission changed on my toyota corolla 1991 automatic
- How to talk down the cylinder head on what is the torque specs
- How expensive is it to repair an oil leak coming from timing chain cover
- Is it the solenoid, transmission, or possible computer problem?
- What to use when replacing the power steering fluid?
2000 Toyota Corolla Estimates
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($357 - 486) in Edmund, WI
- Water Pump Replacement ($368 - 476) in Norene, TN
- AC Compressor Replacement ($772 - 2,710) in Bostic, NC
- EGR Valve Replacement ($369 - 507) in Freer, TX
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($92 - 116) in Banner, WY
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($229 - 367) in Boykin, AL