since my crank shaft and timing belt have been changed, the car vibrates and the rev is off. everything seems to be lined up correctly. Please help
car vibrates & revs weird since the crank shaft sensor & timing belt changed on 2004 Hyundai Santa Fe
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Santa Fe Questions
- What would cause timing belt to shred and seize engine
- was running fine yesterday and wont start today.the car makes no noise.
- Why does my car lose power/ acceleration while driving normal? Never shut off.
- selector difficult to move from park to drive must put into n to start
- I have a squeking sound coming from my new power steering pump.
2004 Hyundai Santa Fe Estimates
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($181 - 242) in Barboursville, VA
- Ball Joint Replacement - Upper ($234 - 408) in Mansfield, LA
- Heater Core Replacement ($733 - 941) in Northport, WA
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($224 - 305) in Vesta, MN
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($146 - 240) in Issaquah, WA
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($551 - 594) in Rosalie, NE