since my crank shaft and timing belt have been changed, the car vibrates and the rev is off. everything seems to be lined up correctly. Please help
car vibrates & revs weird since the crank shaft sensor & timing belt changed on 2004 Hyundai Santa Fe
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Santa Fe Questions
- My Santa Fe won't ecxelerat. engine revs up when in nuetral like normal.
- Why a little hole designed on the engine casting cover n now water is leaking?
- Rough idle. Mechanic says injector module under the dash next to gas pedal fail
- engine light on. No acceleration. Smokes a little.
- When I push the start button, car makes a rapid clicking sound and engine won't
2004 Hyundai Santa Fe Estimates
- EGR Valve Replacement ($84 - 124) in Barboursville, VA
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($211 - 271) in Mansfield, LA
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Rear ($58 - 106) in Northport, WA
- 97,500 Mile Service ($119 - 188) in Vesta, MN
- Automatic Trans Gear Position Sensor Replacement ($99 - 137) in Issaquah, WA
- HVAC Blower Motor Replacement ($184 - 363) in Rosalie, NE