Its a 1.6 ghia injection engine. When the vibration occurs the whole car shakes and the noise drowns the sound of the engine out. Could it just be a problem with engine mounts?
Car vibrates at 2,250RPM on 1993 Ford Escort
1 answerOctober 23, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escort Questions
- I have a 1993 ford escort was driving down the ran out gas car died and will not
- Car cranks but won't kick over was driving car ran out of gas car turned off won
- My car is actually a 1986 Ford Contour. The checkengine unit has gone bad.
- What is wrong when a fuse blows and melts the wire behind the fuse box?
- Why wont my car start when it has a new battery only 3 months old
1993 Ford Escort Estimates
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($177 - 210) in Kleinfeltersville, PA
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($326 - 524) in Dunsmuir, CA
- Wiper Motor Replacement ($157 - 200) in East Saint Johnsbury, VT
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Samaria, MI
- Wheel Alignment Adjust ($88 - 111) in Lancaster, KS
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($377 - 621) in Adrian, GA