Its a 1.6 ghia injection engine. When the vibration occurs the whole car shakes and the noise drowns the sound of the engine out. Could it just be a problem with engine mounts?
Car vibrates at 2,250RPM on 1993 Ford Escort
1 answerOctober 23, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escort Questions
- Makes humming noise when I hook up battery
- Why all my lights keep blowing on my escort ,what is causing it?
- Interior lights won't go out
- Interior lights want go out
- My 1997 Ford Escort won't start it makes a clicking sound when the cars not on the sound is coming from under the dash when I turn the key there's nothing