Its a 1.6 ghia injection engine. When the vibration occurs the whole car shakes and the noise drowns the sound of the engine out. Could it just be a problem with engine mounts?
Car vibrates at 2,250RPM on 1993 Ford Escort
1 answerOctober 23, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escort Questions
- Car cranks but won't kick over was driving car ran out of gas car turned off won
- My car is actually a 1986 Ford Contour. The checkengine unit has gone bad.
- What is wrong when a fuse blows and melts the wire behind the fuse box?
- Why wont my car start when it has a new battery only 3 months old
- 1999 Ford escort has problems starting at times have to push on gas rev thn strt
1993 Ford Escort Estimates
- Alternator Replacement ($295 - 367) in Kleinfeltersville, PA
- Brake Pad Replacement ($153 - 211) in Dunsmuir, CA
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in East Saint Johnsbury, VT
- 100,000 Mile Service ($175 - 251) in Samaria, MI
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($519 - 688) in Lancaster, KS
- HVAC Blend Door Actuator Replacement ($90 - 103) in Adrian, GA