Its a 1.6 ghia injection engine. When the vibration occurs the whole car shakes and the noise drowns the sound of the engine out. Could it just be a problem with engine mounts?
Car vibrates at 2,250RPM on 1993 Ford Escort
1 answerOctober 23, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escort Questions
- Is my transmission going out or could it be something else on 99 Escort Wagon?
- My car gets hot at low speed & at idle,but normal at high. New Thermostat
- My 98 Ford Escort SE I wanted to know if the motor is single or dual overhead?
- Replaced the coil ,has power going thru ,turns over but won't start
- where is radiator fan heat sensor located on a97 ford escort?