When you turn the ignition it turns over slowly, then starts. It sounds like the battery is low, but everything else that would lead to thinking it is a battery issue are not there. Battery is less than 2 years old. Is this a starter issue.
Car turns over very slowly at first, then starts. Is this starter issue? on 2006 Kia Amanti
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Amanti Questions
- When the weather gets cold, my steering wheel is very hard to turn.
- No heat only air
- Multiple problems which may or may not be related re: ESP and steering issues
- My CD player lights keep blinking green and orange if key is in or out???
- Car sometimes won't start but the ignition turns and lights come on
2006 Kia Amanti Estimates
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($665 - 864) in Clarkston, WA
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($492 - 641) in Dresher, PA
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($314 - 448) in Portsmouth, OH
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($86 - 114) in North Baltimore, OH
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($522 - 3,073) in Paluxy, TX
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($565 - 779) in Vida, OR