When you turn the ignition it turns over slowly, then starts. It sounds like the battery is low, but everything else that would lead to thinking it is a battery issue are not there. Battery is less than 2 years old. Is this a starter issue.
Car turns over very slowly at first, then starts. Is this starter issue? on 2006 Kia Amanti
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Amanti Questions
- When the weather gets cold, my steering wheel is very hard to turn.
- No heat only air
- Multiple problems which may or may not be related re: ESP and steering issues
- My CD player lights keep blinking green and orange if key is in or out???
- Car sometimes won't start but the ignition turns and lights come on
2006 Kia Amanti Estimates
- Water Pump Replacement ($570 - 746) in Clarkston, WA
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($727 - 936) in Dresher, PA
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($422 - 509) in Portsmouth, OH
- Clutch Master Cylinder Replacement ($183 - 332) in North Baltimore, OH
- Vibration Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Paluxy, TX
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($623 - 639) in Vida, OR