the car was sputtering a little but then started to run fine went into store and car wouldn't start acted like i was out of gas got three gallonns of gas so could make it to gas station tried to start car and it only fired ounce and smelt like rotten eggs not sure if it is bad fuel or gas lines
car turns over but wont start on 1998 Buick Regal
1 answerJanuary 14, 2010
1 answerNovember 08, 2013
1 answerFebruary 25, 2009
2 answersNovember 24, 2010
2 answersNovember 15, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Regal Questions
- antifreeze drain plug 2001 buick regal
- overheated now ticking & blowing white smoke out tail pipe oil n water blown?
- Why massive oil leak after engine turned off? No issues while driving just b/4?
- Replaced thermostat and still overheats.
- Automatic transmission. Car will drive fine then at stop lights it won't move
1998 Buick Regal Estimates
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Jefferson, ME
- Manual Transmission Fluid Change ($67 - 117) in Loyalhanna, PA
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($163 - 225) in Oceano, CA
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($156 - 228) in Niota, TN
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($45 - 61) in Collinston, UT
- Noise Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Neavitt, MD