I was driving my car to work this morning I had maybe 10 mins into driving when I felt my car kick on me but I kept driving for about 30 sec to 1 min then I came to a light so I stopped and a few secs later my car turns off. And I can't get it to start. When I crank it after letting it sit for awhile it cranks for like a sec and goes back off don't know what's wrong anybody knows.?
Car turned off when I stopped at a light.? Why? What could be wrong.? on 1990 Honda Accord
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- I just had a cooling sensor replaced my mechanic said I have to drive it for so many miles for it to pass inspection why is this
- How can I be sure which transmission speed sensor I need to replace.
- what is a torque converter my check engine light is on and I was told
- Can i rebuild my ignition switch so it doesn't die
- When driving the front will start shaking but will stop and go for days ?