I was driving my car to work this morning I had maybe 10 mins into driving when I felt my car kick on me but I kept driving for about 30 sec to 1 min then I came to a light so I stopped and a few secs later my car turns off. And I can't get it to start. When I crank it after letting it sit for awhile it cranks for like a sec and goes back off don't know what's wrong anybody knows.?
Car turned off when I stopped at a light.? Why? What could be wrong.? on 1990 Honda Accord
Asked by for the 1990 Honda Accord
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- How much does it cost to replace a passenger door
- why does my car shake like the wheels are about to fall off. whats the problem?
- Replaced low beam bulb and connector, passenger side. Trouble shooting what next
- What size wrench is needed for oil drain plug? And where is oil filter located ?
- I have a 99 Honda Accord Ex 4 Cylinder and it cranks but doesn't start
1990 Honda Accord Estimates
- Head Gasket Replacement ($903 - 1,192) in Fort Gibson, OK
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Cedar Bluff, AL
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Dillon Beach, CA
- Ignition Cap and Rotor Replacement ($43 - 94) in Loup City, NE
- Cruise Control Switch Replacement ($117 - 141) in Viola, DE
- Tire & Wheel Assembly Rotate & Balance ($79 - 100) in East Peoria, IL