I was driving my car to work this morning I had maybe 10 mins into driving when I felt my car kick on me but I kept driving for about 30 sec to 1 min then I came to a light so I stopped and a few secs later my car turns off. And I can't get it to start. When I crank it after letting it sit for awhile it cranks for like a sec and goes back off don't know what's wrong anybody knows.?
Car turned off when I stopped at a light.? Why? What could be wrong.? on 1990 Honda Accord
Asked by for the 1990 Honda Accord
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- Engine light illuminated intermittently.
- What would cause the engine to start and then cut-off after warming?
- Oil pan removal, i have all the bolts off, stuck on the automatic tranny cover,
- How do I remove a screw that fell into the steering column?
- My check engine light is on after replacing the plugs, ignition coils anf EGR
1990 Honda Accord Estimates
- AC Condenser Replacement ($297 - $392) in Fort Gibson, OK
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($163 - $237) in Cedar Bluff, AL
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Front ($76 - $128) in Dillon Beach, CA
- Water Pump Replacement ($449 - $609) in Loup City, NE
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($395 - $808) in Viola, DE
- Drive Belt Idler Pulley Replacement ($58 - $80) in East Peoria, IL