I was driving my car to work this morning I had maybe 10 mins into driving when I felt my car kick on me but I kept driving for about 30 sec to 1 min then I came to a light so I stopped and a few secs later my car turns off. And I can't get it to start. When I crank it after letting it sit for awhile it cranks for like a sec and goes back off don't know what's wrong anybody knows.?
Car turned off when I stopped at a light.? Why? What could be wrong.? on 1990 Honda Accord
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- Why does oil pressure keep being low?
- A/C blowing hot air, Changing relays. Should I change the radiator relay?
- Blinkers don't work, brake lights stay on. The hazard lights work but wont go..
- The weather stripping on all four doors are disintegrating on the outside
- How to repair code 92 evaporative system purge flow problem detected