I was driving my car to work this morning I had maybe 10 mins into driving when I felt my car kick on me but I kept driving for about 30 sec to 1 min then I came to a light so I stopped and a few secs later my car turns off. And I can't get it to start. When I crank it after letting it sit for awhile it cranks for like a sec and goes back off don't know what's wrong anybody knows.?
Car turned off when I stopped at a light.? Why? What could be wrong.? on 1990 Honda Accord
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- Why does my Honda blow cold air then warm then cold and sometimes cold for hours
- D4 light flashing, speedometer doesn't work. Freeway speed engine light comes on
- Will driving my car with the power steering pump being out further damage my car
- How to remove and replace transmission?
- What's the price range for 5-year service?