I was driving my car to work this morning I had maybe 10 mins into driving when I felt my car kick on me but I kept driving for about 30 sec to 1 min then I came to a light so I stopped and a few secs later my car turns off. And I can't get it to start. When I crank it after letting it sit for awhile it cranks for like a sec and goes back off don't know what's wrong anybody knows.?
Car turned off when I stopped at a light.? Why? What could be wrong.? on 1990 Honda Accord
Asked by for the 1990 Honda Accord
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- where does spring go on fuel filler door
- my car loses acceleration and then bucks catches and then lurches forward
- brake & tail lights stay on after car is off and lights are not turned on
- WHY: Car starts but stalls after 2 or 3 seconds. No check engine light.
- S light staying on, TCU blinking 4 long and then one short quick one?
1990 Honda Accord Estimates
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($181 - $243) in Fort Gibson, OK
- Brake Pad Replacement ($138 - $185) in Cedar Bluff, AL
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($133 - $339) in Dillon Beach, CA
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($415 - $874) in Loup City, NE
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($299 - $491) in Viola, DE
- Drive Axle Assembly Leak Inspection ($52 - $67) in East Peoria, IL