when car is turned off a red flashing car sign shows on the dash, but when car is turn on it does not show.
car turn off red flashing car showing on,what does this mean on 2008 Mazda Mazda3
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda Mazda3 Questions
- Check engine p00b4
- I drove the car about 150 miles with the oil cap off. Is my engine destroyed?
- Will not shift into overdrive and cannot use manual shift
- My undercarriage has rusted out and I need it replaced. How much will this cost?
- Idle is erratic. Runs hi, 1500-2000, and some times goes up and down.
2008 Mazda Mazda3 Estimates
- Clutch Replacement ($914 - $1,221) in Mermentau, LA
- Ignition Cap and Rotor Replacement ($57 - $111) in Irving, TX
- Alternator Replacement ($418 - $495) in Apple River, IL
- Steering Rack Replacement ($1,058 - $1,420) in Waxahachie, TX
- Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($225 - $243) in Minotola, NJ
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($59 - $71) in Bellmawr, NJ