My car rpm goes to about 5 before my car accelerates to 35 or 40 mph? Makes a noise and feels like the car is not moving.
car takes long to accelarate on 1996 Mazda MX-6
1 more answer
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda MX-6 Questions
- What can cause the car to have no power and cuts on 2rpm?
- my transmission dose not shift out of first gear.
- What years n models can a 91Mazda mx-6 engine and transmission fit in?
- Mazda mx6 v6 will not start,,,when i turn the key and let the key go it pu,,pu,,
- 2.5l ok throw in code 69 my fans are on from 5min within cold start till I done
1996 Mazda MX-6 Estimates
- EGR Valve Replacement ($485 - 744) in Busby, MT
- Spark Plug Replacement ($60 - 80) in Watertown, OH
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($236 - 297) in Port Byron, NY
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($339 - 487) in Thorne Bay, AK
- Noise Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Caraway, AR
- Brake Light Switch Replacement ($58 - 80) in Tallulah Falls, GA