My car rpm goes to about 5 before my car accelerates to 35 or 40 mph? Makes a noise and feels like the car is not moving.
car takes long to accelarate on 1996 Mazda MX-6
1 more answer
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda MX-6 Questions
- What can cause the car to have no power and cuts on 2rpm?
- my transmission dose not shift out of first gear.
- What years n models can a 91Mazda mx-6 engine and transmission fit in?
- Mazda mx6 v6 will not start,,,when i turn the key and let the key go it pu,,pu,,
- 2.5l ok throw in code 69 my fans are on from 5min within cold start till I done
1996 Mazda MX-6 Estimates
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($232 - 305) in Busby, MT
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in Watertown, OH
- Head Gasket Replacement ($878 - 1,173) in Port Byron, NY
- Alternator Replacement ($348 - 426) in Thorne Bay, AK
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($78 - 92) in Caraway, AR
- Window Switch Replacement ($252 - 281) in Tallulah Falls, GA