Car sways to the right when going over rough surface or small elevation. on 2002 Jaguar S-Type

Just had ball joint replaced, tied rod, cannot drive it over 30mph or it sways

Asked by for the 2002 Jaguar S-Type
the bushing on ur rear torque rod could also be the problem. its gonna cost u 70 to 100 for the part at itll cost 250 to 300 to change at shop.but all it takes is 20 minute of ur time 2 bolts n a jack.
just dont forget to mark or measure the old one so that way u know where the nut should be when u put on a new one
1 more answer
Have swaybar checked.