My car runs great when it's warm. However, as soon as it get cold (below 60 degrees) it surges when I take off and the trans shifts slowly. I had the mass air unit replaced and trottle body cleaned. Is there a trans control unit that may be bad? It appears to definately been temperature related. Thanks.
Car surging and rough gear shift (auto trans) when cold on 1994 Mercedes-Benz SL320
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz SL320 Questions
- soft top won't go down and my right window stopped working.
- I have been using premium gasoline, should I switch to pure gasoline?
- hollowing noise top front engine first one minite when started cold
- A/C not working. EC (economy) light is on and will not go off. A/C functioned and then suddenly went less cool and then ambiet to warm.
- My wiper is stuck in the up position. How to I get it down?