the rpms on my car start to flutter up and down and you can feel the car gain and lose speed once the car get to operating temperature. when the car is cold its fine.
car surges on 2006 Chevrolet Impala
1 answerOctober 10, 2014
2 answersMarch 27, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Impala Questions
- 2006 Chevy Impala. Sweet smell when A/V on.
- What does it mean when your right passenger tire lock?
- why won't my 2004 impala start?? The car cranks but the motor won't start..
- What would cause my oil to dump out everywhere and rattle?
- why does my message center say coolant overheating but the radiator cap is cold