the rpms on my car start to flutter up and down and you can feel the car gain and lose speed once the car get to operating temperature. when the car is cold its fine.
car surges on 2006 Chevrolet Impala
1 answerOctober 10, 2014
2 answersMarch 27, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Impala Questions
- Changing flywheel! So expensive it,who will do it? Need help
- After driving for a short distance, the car goes in to neutral while moving.
- I have put A brand-new battery and starter on my 2001 Chevy impala. It want cran
- Everytime I turn my air conditioner off, the car starts clicking, loudly? Help?
- Had car checked the test come replace gas cap I replaced gas cap