the rpms on my car start to flutter up and down and you can feel the car gain and lose speed once the car get to operating temperature. when the car is cold its fine.
car surges on 2006 Chevrolet Impala
1 answerOctober 10, 2014
0 answersOctober 16, 2016
2 answersMarch 27, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Impala Questions
- sometimes my car wont start immediately, makes a sound likes it wants to
- How do I fix error code B0238.
- Why does it say engine hot a/c off and the engine light is on but car not hot
- Car is jerking when taking off from a light or stop sign.
- Coolant is leaking. Leaks out as soon as added. Would water pump leak right out?
2006 Chevrolet Impala Estimates
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($452 - 967) in Pendleton, OR
- Sway Bar End Link Replacement - Front ($130 - 175) in Linesville, PA
- 135,000 Mile Service ($27 - 61) in Ulm, AR
- Air Filter Replacement ($44 - 61) in Valencia, PA
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($302 - 359) in Newport, RI
- Timing Chain and Gear Set Replacement ($1,248 - 1,491) in De Valls Bluff, AR