minutes. happens randomly and you never know when it will shut down. car runs great otherwise.
car suddenly shuts down when idle at a red light. does not turn over for several on 2005 Kia Sedona
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Sedona Questions
- What could be causing my van to not have heat ?
- could not get my shifter out of park looked up solution had to override the esc
- kia turns over but wont start
- Engine runs fine wont drive forward or back when i put in gear suddenly
- I'm having to add coolant almost daily. I see water coming from the tailpipe!
2005 Kia Sedona Estimates
- Oil Pump Replacement ($1,845 - 2,375) in Glen Echo, MD
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Napoleon, OH
- Strut Replacement - Rear ($581 - 675) in Harpersfield, NY
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in Piedmont, KS
- Variable Valve Timing Control Solenoid Replacement ($365 - 466) in Kilmichael, MS
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($1,042 - 1,167) in Alamo, TX