Car has 58.5k miles. Before I took it to the dealership, I ran two tanks through with Techron Concentrate. Car doesn't show any diagnostic codes although dealership recently replaced thottle because they suspected that it was the problem. That didn't help. They also suggested that I clean injectors, and do an engine decarb. I cleaned the injectors and found SOME improvement. I don't want to continue down this path if it will not fix the problem. Do you recommend a decarb? What else could be causing the hesitation.
car struggles to accelerate; most noticeable when entering fwy or climbing hills on 2007 Nissan Murano
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Murano Questions
- While driving the engine shuts off and cannot steer!
- The cost of adjusting or changing the timing chain, and Valve cover Gaskets
- ENGINE IS BURNING OIL BUT NO LEAKS,
- What is a fair price for replacement door locks?
- Car slowly drive than stops after 15/20min of driving , have tried everything still not working,what is wrong with it W