Car has 58.5k miles. Before I took it to the dealership, I ran two tanks through with Techron Concentrate. Car doesn't show any diagnostic codes although dealership recently replaced thottle because they suspected that it was the problem. That didn't help. They also suggested that I clean injectors, and do an engine decarb. I cleaned the injectors and found SOME improvement. I don't want to continue down this path if it will not fix the problem. Do you recommend a decarb? What else could be causing the hesitation.
car struggles to accelerate; most noticeable when entering fwy or climbing hills on 2007 Nissan Murano
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Murano Questions
- I need to know how many engine mount supports does the the 2004 Nissan Murano ha
- How many engine mount supports does the 2004 Nissan Murano have?
- Code p1778 what is it and where to locate it
- how much it cost to change tie rod lining
- Oil leak after oil change seems to be coming from behind the oil cooler, help
2007 Nissan Murano Estimates