Car has 58.5k miles. Before I took it to the dealership, I ran two tanks through with Techron Concentrate. Car doesn't show any diagnostic codes although dealership recently replaced thottle because they suspected that it was the problem. That didn't help. They also suggested that I clean injectors, and do an engine decarb. I cleaned the injectors and found SOME improvement. I don't want to continue down this path if it will not fix the problem. Do you recommend a decarb? What else could be causing the hesitation.
car struggles to accelerate; most noticeable when entering fwy or climbing hills on 2007 Nissan Murano
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Murano Questions
- AC blower is not shutting down even when i shut down the AC and the blower. what
- Run hot blow plug frezz plug an stop run won't strat what wrong
- Fix for high pressure power steering hose failure
- were do i lode the 12 CD changer in the Nissan Murano Tony
- My trans is clicking pretty loud. It is an S class awd.can I fix it?