My car was working ok enough to drive to Baltimore for my daughter graduation.Prior to getting on 95 south to return home the car started to slow down and lose juice. I had a half tank of gas and no check engine light came on.I was able to find a gas station and had someone to look at the car.I was told that the transmission fluid had bubbles ,an odor,the color was not right,but i had enough in the car.It was felt that it was my transmission that needed to be replaced,The car cut off even if it is in park----i had to be towed home at 2:30 am in thr rain .The battery is new
car stop on 2005 Ford Taurus
1 answerJune 13, 2011
1 answerSeptember 24, 2015
5 answersJanuary 14, 2009
3 answersFebruary 21, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Taurus Questions
- Why does my steering wheel shake when I'm braking during deceleration?
- small leak trans pan gasket. said need thicker gasket. Tighten bolt order. .
- If I paid 535 get my car to pass a smog and the engine light still stays on so
- Car bounces and tire rod problems
- I'm changing plugs and did not pay attention to the wire connecting order