pressure tested everything seems fine, but still overheats last night a hose at the rear of the engine came off along with a small plastic piece what could this mean?
car still running hot thermostat replaced along with a water pump help
hose on 2001 Pontiac Montana
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Montana Questions
- How do I fix error code B0162 for 2002 Pontiac Montana?
- My inside lights do not come on when I open door
- why would the transmission make a loud bang going down the road
- The back brake on the passenger side is sticking after you stop and start again
- my Montana is over heating with vapor coming out the exhaust
2001 Pontiac Montana Estimates