Just bought this car a month ago, haven't had any other problems. Battery had died and my dad boosted it off and this is when we discovered the problem.
Car starts up but when I press down on the accelerator it doesn't do anything! on 2007 Toyota Camry
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- Automatic Transmission. I have reverse only. Drive does not light up only L & 2.
- car is running hardly by 40mph even if i accelerating it much and stopped it.
- display does not show outside temperature
- How much money to invest in older camry for repairs?
- Transmission changes gears on it's own, high back to low
2007 Toyota Camry Estimates
- 97,500 Mile Service ($115 - 173) in Oakland, AR
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($171 - 300) in Berlin, CT
- Maintenance Service B ($242 - 361) in Fort Necessity, LA
- Brake Drum Replacement ($320 - 556) in Rockham, SD
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($773 - 938) in Highland, NY
- Engine Mount Replacement ($125 - 281) in Fontana, KS