My car starts run for about 1 minute the cuts off. When i try to restart it clicks by the side panel on the drivers side. It sound like it's a solenoid. Do anyone have a clue?
Car starts then cuts off on 2005 Cadillac DeVille
2 answersJanuary 10, 2014
2 answersDecember 04, 2012
1 answerJanuary 21, 2011
1 answerSeptember 02, 2010
0 answersAugust 29, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- Why cold air come out of drivers side defrost,and hot out passenger.
- How much does it cost to fix the unit in the dash that blows ac air out the
- Electronic Fuel gauge dosen't work and My car vibrates at high speeds
- I want to hook up my subs and amp but i think this car has some sort of amp but
- Headlights wouldn't turn off. replaced switch, no change. Could it be the relay?