My car starts run for about 1 minute the cuts off. When i try to restart it clicks by the side panel on the drivers side. It sound like it's a solenoid. Do anyone have a clue?
Car starts then cuts off on 2005 Cadillac DeVille
2 answersJanuary 10, 2014
2 answersDecember 04, 2012
1 answerJanuary 21, 2011
1 answerSeptember 02, 2010
0 answersAugust 29, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- A/C is going off and on blow hot in back check and add coolant dnf
- How to replace front air bag sensor. Can not find where to unbolt
- Should I change the radiator fluid? It's a 2005 DeV with 40k miles?
- Battery power low, then quit while parking. Recharged battery. Holding st 12.
- Is there a way to reset the fuel reader if it reading (F) all the time on a 1986