My car starts run for about 1 minute the cuts off. When i try to restart it clicks by the side panel on the drivers side. It sound like it's a solenoid. Do anyone have a clue?
Car starts then cuts off on 2005 Cadillac DeVille
2 answersJanuary 10, 2014
2 answersDecember 04, 2012
1 answerJanuary 21, 2011
1 answerSeptember 02, 2010
0 answersAugust 29, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- My car window rolls down but won't come back up what should I do?
- all four window regulators have broken and I only have 60,000 miles on this car,
- What would make the car shake when it's in park? And my car has a loud noise?
- How can I find a top for the coolant surge tank. The gasket around the bottom
- What would cause wipers trunk and gas door release to stop working