My car starts run for about 1 minute the cuts off. When i try to restart it clicks by the side panel on the drivers side. It sound like it's a solenoid. Do anyone have a clue?
Car starts then cuts off on 2005 Cadillac DeVille
1 answerSeptember 02, 2010
2 answersJanuary 10, 2014
2 answersDecember 04, 2012
1 answerJanuary 21, 2011
0 answersAugust 29, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- My brake pedal is very soft and to the floor, braking slow, No fluid in lines
- What could cause my car to do this.
- heater blows cool air does not heat up. All coolant levels are good. What do I
- 1999 Cadillac Deville, completely shuts off when coming to a stop.
- started fast idle ICM was the problem, put used 2001better but still runs rough?
2005 Cadillac DeVille Estimates
- 90,000 Mile Service ($257 - 361) in Saint Gabriel, LA
- 142,500 Mile Service ($115 - 172) in Sand Coulee, MT
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($395 - 540) in Montville, NJ
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in Cedar, MI
- EGR Valve Replacement ($175 - 400) in Waters, MI
- Engine Coolant Expansion Tank Replacement ($256 - 278) in Stilesville, IN