new battery all new electric starter ect .?
car starts runs great turn it off halve to wait 1-2 hours to start all electric on 1995 Buick Park Avenue
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Park Avenue Questions
- driver seat is not heating up, but passenger seat is fine.
- Cabin vent has cold on passenger side and hot on driver side
- had crank senor replaced next day same thing rolls over but don't start.
- Heater blows air but no heat. Coolant fine and thermostat shows 195*
- I have a no power issue checked all fuses none are blown
1995 Buick Park Avenue Estimates
- 135,000 Mile Service ($106 - 160) in Lake Butler, FL
- 127,500 Mile Service ($106 - 160) in Taylor, MI
- Air Filter Replacement ($40 - 56) in Eagle Point, OR
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($242 - 536) in Shirleysburg, PA
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($75 - 94) in Homerville, OH
- Engine Leak Inspection ($88 - 111) in East Falmouth, MA