i changed fuel pump and still does same thing
car starts for 5seconds then shuts off i try giving gas and it shut off on 2003 Hyundai Santa Fe
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Santa Fe Questions
- What would cause timing belt to shred and seize engine
- was running fine yesterday and wont start today.the car makes no noise.
- Why does my car lose power/ acceleration while driving normal? Never shut off.
- selector difficult to move from park to drive must put into n to start
- I have a squeking sound coming from my new power steering pump.
2003 Hyundai Santa Fe Estimates
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($305 - 411) in Fairview, KS
- 37,500 Mile Service ($27 - 61) in Texarkana, TX
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($436 - 537) in Fedhaven, FL
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($224 - 305) in Evans, WV
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($79 - 167) in Grubbs, AR
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($78 - 90) in Arlington, SD