I bought this car recently. Soon after I bought this car, battery kept dying. So I replaced the old battery to new battery. Since then, once I start the car and once I stop engine( car key off from the car), the car will not start for like 4-6 hours. and the car year is 1989 not 1990.
car starts every 4,5,6 hours on 1990 Nissan Maxima
Asked by for the 1990 Nissan Maxima
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Maxima Questions
- Where is the fuse for the cluster lights in the dashboard?
- My idle is going crazy, it ref up and down.
- My 2014 Nissan Maxima won't accelerate but rpm will go high. Only 52000 m help!
- 2002 Nissan Maxima GLE. P0300,P1800,P0011,P0021.
- How expensive is it to re program this to get it to run and is it worth the fix
1990 Nissan Maxima Estimates
- MAP Sensor Replacement ($445 - $688) in Otto, NY
- Fuel Filter Change ($60 - $83) in Monona, IA
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($159 - $223) in Mandaree, ND
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - $56) in Chappell Hill, TX
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($393 - $524) in Pocahontas, IA
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($309 - $399) in Alexandria, TN