My compass shows voltage. The car starts, then the voltage goes to 7vdc then to 0vdc and dies. The car runs good, the engine starts right away but dies in a few seconds. I wonder if it is the computer or the security system. The car worked fine for a couple of days then it came back again. Since it is not the ignition switch what could it be?
Car starts but dies right away. New Key, tried a different ignition switch. on 2002 Saturn SC2
This week's top 10
Recent Saturn SC2 Questions
- replaced idol control sensor map sensor air something valve intake manifold car
- Where is the starter located on the engine of a'98 Saturn, SC2, 5 speed?
- While driving my car it will run for a few then stalls have to wait 10 to 15 minutes to start again then I will drive a little further then dies again. Then wait 10 to 15 min ect
- I need the complete sunroof and all the parts where can I get everything .
- did they have a shoulder seat belt for the driver and passenger side?