My compass shows voltage. The car starts, then the voltage goes to 7vdc then to 0vdc and dies. The car runs good, the engine starts right away but dies in a few seconds. I wonder if it is the computer or the security system. The car worked fine for a couple of days then it came back again. Since it is not the ignition switch what could it be?
Car starts but dies right away. New Key, tried a different ignition switch. on 2002 Saturn SC2
Asked by for the 2002 Saturn SC2
This week's top 10
Recent Saturn SC2 Questions
- Get error code P0302 New plugs Check spark. OK Check Injector, OK PSI 50 in Cyl
- When i start my car it revs up to about 4300 rpm and wont come down
- Where is the starter located on the engine of a'98 Saturn, SC2, 5 speed?
- While driving my car it will run for a few then stalls have to wait 10 to 15 minutes to start again then I will drive a little further then dies again. Then wait 10 to 15 min ect
- I need the complete sunroof and all the parts where can I get everything .
2002 Saturn SC2 Estimates
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($282 - $698) in Salamanca, NY
- Fuel Filter Change ($103 - $136) in Newark, MD
- Clutch Replacement ($939 - $1,208) in Charenton, LA
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - $61) in Middletown, MO
- Windshield Washer Fluid Reservoir Replacement ($97 - $131) in Salisbury, NC
- Power Steering System Leak Inspection ($44 - $56) in Shunk, PA