Car has been doing this for a while. May take 2 or 3 starts to get going. Then it is fine while driving and can be fine the next couple of times I try starting it.
Car starts but as soon as I put in gear it stalls. What could be the cause? on 2001 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- fuel pump pressure problems
- What does it mean when it shows charging system service now on a 2017 Ford explo
- My 1998 ford exploer sport wont start after driven and shut off.30 mins it start
- How much does it cost to replace harmonic balance on 1999 Buick century custom
- what is the cost to repair all the timing belts in vehicle?
2001 Ford Explorer Estimates
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($194 - 252) in Merrifield, VA
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in Martindale, PA
- Throttle Position Sensor Replacement ($159 - 200) in Tuxedo, NC
- Sway Bar End Link Replacement - Rear ($110 - 161) in Cohutta, GA
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($103 - 213) in Louisville, TN
- Window Switch Replacement ($627 - 731) in Saluda, NC