Car has been doing this for a while. May take 2 or 3 starts to get going. Then it is fine while driving and can be fine the next couple of times I try starting it.
Car starts but as soon as I put in gear it stalls. What could be the cause? on 2001 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- my explorer chokes out and cuts off everytime i give it gas. what could it be?
- What law firm is doing the Ford Explorer lawsuit for plastic radiation connect.
- If my Explorer jumps time could it take out all three cylinders on One bank at the same time
- Is it okay to run conventional oil in my Explorer V6 non ecoboost engine?
- squeaks like the belt is loose then dies starts right back up