Car has been doing this for a while. May take 2 or 3 starts to get going. Then it is fine while driving and can be fine the next couple of times I try starting it.
Car starts but as soon as I put in gear it stalls. What could be the cause? on 2001 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- I bought my car and was told i needed to get a new sink row.
- Will not come out of drive stays in it even in reverse.
- when filling gas tank gas pump shuts off like tank is full ,unless you fill very
- How can I trick the PCM into thinking there is a speed sensor, its engine swap.
- Replaced Ford range control it still goes forward in reverse.