Car has been doing this for a while. May take 2 or 3 starts to get going. Then it is fine while driving and can be fine the next couple of times I try starting it.
Car starts but as soon as I put in gear it stalls. What could be the cause? on 2001 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- fuel pump pressure problems
- What does it mean when it shows charging system service now on a 2017 Ford explo
- My 1998 ford exploer sport wont start after driven and shut off.30 mins it start
- How much does it cost to replace harmonic balance on 1999 Buick century custom
- what is the cost to repair all the timing belts in vehicle?
2001 Ford Explorer Estimates
- Universal Joint Replacement ($189 - 259) in Merrifield, VA
- MAP Sensor Replacement ($138 - 214) in Martindale, PA
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($192 - 416) in Tuxedo, NC
- Windshield Washer Pump Replacement ($111 - 136) in Cohutta, GA
- Engine Mount Replacement ($341 - 388) in Louisville, TN
- Battery Cable Replacement ($129 - 258) in Saluda, NC