When initially turning the key, lights, radio, etc work by the car doesn't try to crank. After a couple of tries, it cranks like a champ. It does not occur only with cold starts. Just had fuel pump, timing belt, power steering belt, all kinds of stuff repaired less than a week ago. Thanks for any help!
Car starts after 3rd or 4th try on 1995 Nissan 300ZX
1 answer 1 comment
ck battery connections for corrosion and tightness
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan 300ZX Questions
- Fire bomb out of left muffler !!! Help !!
- My car starts easily & runs for 20 to 30 seconds then idles poorly & stalls.
- I have no spark
- How can I get my 300 up and running again?
- Check engine light comes on intermittently pulled codes, code 51 I think it's injectors, light is on now but runs smooth for a while,
1995 Nissan 300ZX Estimates
- Starter Replacement ($286 - 424) in Okahumpka, FL
- Ignition Lock Cylinder Replacement ($319 - 374) in Ogallah, KS
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($360 - 412) in Mitchell, SD
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($242 - 349) in Spring Mills, PA
- Door Lock Actuator Replacement ($473 - 497) in Kinsey, MT
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($1,098 - 1,370) in Central Point, OR