About once a month, I will go out and try to start my car and the only thing that happens is all the idiot lights come on, radio works, heat, etc. There is no clicking sounds at all. If I wait an hour or so, the car will usually start. Any suggestions on what could be causing this? Is my starting going bad?? Battery issues?? Thanks for any help. Debbie
Car starting issues on 2003 Volvo S40
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by asksteevies,
March 14, 2014
Deb, its the lead cable ends at battery ,the electricity not passing through the lead ,change them out..try that ,then anything further is battery..
1 answerJanuary 03, 2013
2 answersFebruary 22, 2011
1 answerNovember 05, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Volvo S40 Questions
- Will getting my spark plugs change turn the check engine light off
- What is causing a whirring sound while driving?
- What could be making my car run rough and not get up to speed very well
- There is this knocking noise coming from under the hood. why?
- took car to Volvo shop to have them diagnose a a/c problem and the car flashers