About once a month, I will go out and try to start my car and the only thing that happens is all the idiot lights come on, radio works, heat, etc. There is no clicking sounds at all. If I wait an hour or so, the car will usually start. Any suggestions on what could be causing this? Is my starting going bad?? Battery issues?? Thanks for any help. Debbie
Car starting issues on 2003 Volvo S40
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by asksteevies,
March 14, 2014
Deb, its the lead cable ends at battery ,the electricity not passing through the lead ,change them out..try that ,then anything further is battery..
1 answerJanuary 03, 2013
2 answersFebruary 22, 2011
3 answersSeptember 09, 2010
1 answerNovember 05, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Volvo S40 Questions
- I cannot get my car to pass the California smog inspection.
- Oil leak coming from the back of the engine what would it be?
- Why is my car making a tunneling noise when I'm driving
- I was driving down the highway and all the sensors in my car went haywire, the windshield wipers turned on and won't turn off, all lights flashing. Volvo mechanic is thinking central computer meltdown.. Why? and how much is this going to cost?
- Purchased a 2004 Volvo s40 t5. I noticed when I first start the car, it makes a squealing sound but goes away within a minute or two. Could that be the belts or something else.