About once a month, I will go out and try to start my car and the only thing that happens is all the idiot lights come on, radio works, heat, etc. There is no clicking sounds at all. If I wait an hour or so, the car will usually start. Any suggestions on what could be causing this? Is my starting going bad?? Battery issues?? Thanks for any help. Debbie
Car starting issues on 2003 Volvo S40
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by asksteevies,
March 14, 2014
Deb, its the lead cable ends at battery ,the electricity not passing through the lead ,change them out..try that ,then anything further is battery..
1 answerJanuary 03, 2013
2 answersFebruary 22, 2011
Verified for the Volvo S4036 reports
3 answersSeptember 09, 2010
1 answerNovember 05, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Volvo S40 Questions
- took car to Volvo shop to have them diagnose a a/c problem and the car flashers
- I have a new radiator in my 2001 S40. How much trans. fluid to add at dip stick?
- Why is there rattling when at I switch into reverse or drive?
- Why won't my battery stay charged? At 173k Replaced alt still dies every week?
- Car has alot of corrosion underneath. Is this a deal breaker to buy it?