On Oct 5, 2010, I started my car as normal going to the gas station. Turn off vehicle and was there for about 20 minutes talking with someone. When leaving, I turn the car on. Lights came on and radio. When putting it in ignition the car shut off completely. No lights or power through the whole vehicle. I waited for 15 min. and the car started up again. What could've have caused the problem?
Car Starting Issue on 2005 Kia Amanti
1 answerFebruary 26, 2011
Verified for the Kia Amanti18 reports
1 answerJuly 21, 2013
0 answersJuly 02, 2014
3 answersJanuary 04, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Amanti Questions
- Multiple problems which may or may not be related re: ESP and steering issues
- My CD player lights keep blinking green and orange if key is in or out???
- Car sometimes won't start but the ignition turns and lights come on
- after running about 1 hour car sputter and jerks like running out of gas
- My hazard button is not working but blinkers are , what's the problem?