On Oct 5, 2010, I started my car as normal going to the gas station. Turn off vehicle and was there for about 20 minutes talking with someone. When leaving, I turn the car on. Lights came on and radio. When putting it in ignition the car shut off completely. No lights or power through the whole vehicle. I waited for 15 min. and the car started up again. What could've have caused the problem?
Car Starting Issue on 2005 Kia Amanti
Asked by for the 2005 Kia Amanti
Verified for the Kia Amanti23 reports
Verified for the Kia Amanti14 reports
1 answerFebruary 26, 2011
Verified for the Kia Amanti25 reports
1 answerJuly 21, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Amanti Questions
- Accelerator does not respond in colder weather.Bought throttle body/3sensors
- When the weather gets cold, my steering wheel is very hard to turn.
- No heat only air
- Multiple problems which may or may not be related re: ESP and steering issues
- My CD player lights keep blinking green and orange if key is in or out???
2005 Kia Amanti Estimates
- Water Pump Replacement ($570 - $746) in Calvert, TX
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($387 - $622) in Hueysville, KY
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($240 - $323) in Walhonding, OH
- Oil and Filter Change ($28 - $69) in Oak Ridge, MO
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($371 - $403) in Northeast Harbor, ME
- CV Axle Assembly Replacement ($807 - $1,628) in Corsicana, TX