On Oct 5, 2010, I started my car as normal going to the gas station. Turn off vehicle and was there for about 20 minutes talking with someone. When leaving, I turn the car on. Lights came on and radio. When putting it in ignition the car shut off completely. No lights or power through the whole vehicle. I waited for 15 min. and the car started up again. What could've have caused the problem?
Car Starting Issue on 2005 Kia Amanti
Verified for the Kia Amanti23 reports
Verified for the Kia Amanti12 reports
Verified for the Kia Amanti25 reports
1 answerFebruary 26, 2011
1 answerJuly 21, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Amanti Questions
- When the weather gets cold, my steering wheel is very hard to turn.
- No heat only air
- Multiple problems which may or may not be related re: ESP and steering issues
- My CD player lights keep blinking green and orange if key is in or out???
- Car sometimes won't start but the ignition turns and lights come on
2005 Kia Amanti Estimates
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($86 - 114) in Calvert, TX
- Heater Core Replacement ($705 - 914) in Hueysville, KY
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($334 - 377) in Walhonding, OH
- Radiator Replacement ($510 - 638) in Oak Ridge, MO
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($206 - 236) in Northeast Harbor, ME
- HVAC Blend Door Actuator Replacement ($680 - 762) in Corsicana, TX