On Oct 5, 2010, I started my car as normal going to the gas station. Turn off vehicle and was there for about 20 minutes talking with someone. When leaving, I turn the car on. Lights came on and radio. When putting it in ignition the car shut off completely. No lights or power through the whole vehicle. I waited for 15 min. and the car started up again. What could've have caused the problem?
Car Starting Issue on 2005 Kia Amanti
Asked by for the 2005 Kia Amanti
1 more answer
Verified for the Kia Amanti23 reports
1 answerFebruary 26, 2011
1 answerJuly 21, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Amanti Questions
- When the weather gets cold, my steering wheel is very hard to turn.
- No heat only air
- Multiple problems which may or may not be related re: ESP and steering issues
- My CD player lights keep blinking green and orange if key is in or out???
- Car sometimes won't start but the ignition turns and lights come on
2005 Kia Amanti Estimates
- Brake Drum Replacement ($319 - 524) in Calvert, TX
- Clutch Master Cylinder Replacement ($183 - 332) in Hueysville, KY
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($110 - 175) in Walhonding, OH
- EGR Valve Replacement ($189 - 233) in Oak Ridge, MO
- Wheel Bearing Replacement ($395 - 452) in Northeast Harbor, ME
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($192 - 472) in Corsicana, TX