Everything shuts off, but will usually start right back up. Normally drives fine for 20-25 minutes, then shuts off. A couple of times, it didn't start back immediately, but did after about 15 minutes. Doesn't show any codes.
Car stalls while driving without any warning. on 1994 Cadillac DeVille
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- How to replace front air bag sensor. Can not find where to unbolt
- Should I change the radiator fluid? It's a 2005 DeV with 40k miles?
- Battery power low, then quit while parking. Recharged battery. Holding st 12.
- Is there a way to reset the fuel reader if it reading (F) all the time on a 1986
- What would cause a car to start and idle really rough then die and not start