after it warms up bout 15 min. or so it dies. all lights stay on takes a min befour i can hear fuel pump begin to work again. the check engine light comes for a few seconds as normally would or should.i can feel main relay clicking as i try to start when cel wont go off.As if short or something like that. Only sign fixing to stall is the clicking noise,with a misfire or lost of power.Then 30 seconds or so dead.wait5 to7 min will do normal cycle w cel and runs for 10min then same thing over and over.changed ingition switch helped w misfire but stall still here.HELP
car stalls while driving and lost of power or misfiring on 1994 Honda Accord
Asked by for the 1994 Honda Accord
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- my car loses acceleration and then bucks catches and then lurches forward
- brake & tail lights stay on after car is off and lights are not turned on
- WHY: Car starts but stalls after 2 or 3 seconds. No check engine light.
- S light staying on, TCU blinking 4 long and then one short quick one?
- Why would my Accord occasionally make a loud clanking noise at start up?
1994 Honda Accord Estimates
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($329 - $451) in Ashmore, IL
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($163 - $237) in Mount Jewett, PA
- Air Filter Replacement ($44 - $69) in Belpre, KS
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - $56) in Mayfield, KY
- Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($125 - $240) in Money, MS
- Wheel Bearing Replacement ($249 - $337) in Mereta, TX