Recently my 5cylinder 1991 Audi 90 has been stalling shortly after I get going. If I push the gas pedal to the floor it runs good until I release the gas pedal. Usually within 5 minutes it starts to run normally and is good until I shut the car off and restart it. Any ideas?
Car stalls shortly after it gets going on 1991 Audi 90
This week's top 10
Recent Audi 90 Questions
- Got an 1990 Audi 90, I actually drove the car home,so it was running. I noticed the horn wouldn't blow so I put a new fuse in number 4 slot. Now it won't start.
- My Audi 80 (petrol) normally starts first time but now lets me down.
- Can't get the timming right on this car
- Die at red light and stop sign unless I hold down the gas. HELP
- audi 90 2.3L 1990
1991 Audi 90 Estimates
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - 111) in Hooper, WA
- Oil and Filter Change ($74 - 140) in Watford City, ND
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($502 - 590) in Shady Point, OK
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($394 - 564) in James City, PA
- Engine Leak Inspection ($88 - 111) in Mitchellville, TN
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($499 - 637) in Penn Yan, NY