after it stalls you wait a few minutes and it will start back up, now when you put on the brakes the brake light come on the dash and the demisdifer light come on and stays onfor a while and then goes out until you use the brake again. i can drive it during the day and it sometime does not stall, but at night when the lights are on it will happen.
car stalls out going down the raod on 1990 Volvo 240
Asked by for the 1990 Volvo 240
This week's top 10
Recent Volvo 240 Questions
- How to tell if the A/C is converted to 134a?
- How do I tell if my 240 wagon is equipped with an airbag? Used, w/ no handbook.
- My Volvo won't stay running . I have changed the intank fuel pump the maf & more
- Heater core bypassed,new water pump and thermostat,coolant clean but overheating
- My car is overheating. no leaks new thermostat and heater core bypassed.
1990 Volvo 240 Estimates
- Tire Rotation ($26 - $34) in Greenwood, ME
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($299 - $614) in Ellsworth, KS
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Lakeport, CA
- Coolant Reservoir Replacement ($154 - $231) in West Coxsackie, NY
- Wheel Bearing Replacement ($115 - $135) in Mazomanie, WI
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($179 - $220) in Duffield, VA