after it stalls you wait a few minutes and it will start back up, now when you put on the brakes the brake light come on the dash and the demisdifer light come on and stays onfor a while and then goes out until you use the brake again. i can drive it during the day and it sometime does not stall, but at night when the lights are on it will happen.
car stalls out going down the raod on 1990 Volvo 240
Asked by Visitor for the 1990 Volvo 240
This week's top 10
Recent Volvo 240 Questions
- Heater core bypassed,new water pump and thermostat,coolant clean but overheating
- My car is overheating. no leaks new thermostat and heater core bypassed.
- Replaced battery and alternator and car still dies.
- Fuse box under hood
- How many hours should it take a good mechanic to resurface & install used head
1990 Volvo 240 Estimates
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Greenwood, ME
- Ignition Cap and Rotor Replacement ($116 - 139) in Ellsworth, KS
- Fuel Filter Change ($85 - 120) in Lakeport, CA
- Thermostat Replacement ($102 - 141) in West Coxsackie, NY
- Drive Axle Assembly Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Mazomanie, WI
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($767 - 797) in Duffield, VA