Car occasionally stalls at low speed, not always, it just dies.
car stalls at low speed on 2004 Buick Rainier
1 answerSeptember 17, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Rainier Questions
- Shifter slides through all gears. How do we it?
- How much does it cost to convert the rear suspension to coil springs.
- My rear lift gate electronically opens only when it's in a good mood (no keyhole). All the other doors open fine. How much does it cost to fix. Or, can I do it myself?
- my rainier does not seem to be in awd. When it snowed i got stuck in my drive
- The only speaker working is the center one from the dash. nothing else is. why?