Replaced spark plugs, wires, dist cap, rotor and crankshaft sensor. Car still cranks several times before starting then once car is warmed up it sometimes stalls when stopping or in reverse.
Car stalls and misfires on 1999 Chrysler Sebring
do you have any eng codes,if so post so we can adv
COMMENT by teajr ,
November 12, 2013
The check engine light is not on so would there still be an eng code?
1 answerJuly 19, 2009
1 answerJune 03, 2013
This week's top 10
1999 Chrysler Sebring Estimates
- Ignition Cap and Rotor Replacement ($74 - 131) in Parker, SD
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($234 - 418) in Donegal, PA
- Alternator Replacement ($306 - 745) in Ridgely, TN
- Head Gasket Replacement ($1,405 - 1,937) in Hawk Point, MO
- Horn Replacement ($125 - 149) in Fowlerville, MI
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($438 - 484) in Paoli, IN