car just dies anytime anywhere at cold or warm temps but it always retarts..no warning at all or no dummy lights come on before it stalls it just dies...
car stalls all the time on 2002 Buick Regal
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by stephbuddy ,
April 18, 2009
mass air flow sensor goes bad and causes that
2 answersJuly 05, 2012
3 answersSeptember 08, 2011
2 answersNovember 24, 2010
1 answerDecember 18, 2013
0 answersAugust 07, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Regal Questions
- antifreeze drain plug 2001 buick regal
- overheated now ticking & blowing white smoke out tail pipe oil n water blown?
- Why massive oil leak after engine turned off? No issues while driving just b/4?
- Replaced thermostat and still overheats.
- Automatic transmission. Car will drive fine then at stop lights it won't move
2002 Buick Regal Estimates
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($322 - 651) in Alexander, KS
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($128 - 229) in Troutdale, OR
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($51 - 71) in North Concord, VT
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - 104) in Maxwell, CA
- Window Switch Replacement ($257 - 425) in Dayton, MN
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($482 - 544) in Tazewell, VA