My Cadillac stalls at stop signs when brake is applied, What would be the cause?
Car Stalls on 1991 Cadillac DeVille
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by Russ ,
April 15, 2009
There are many things that can cause your engine to stall but a few things that come to mind are the following. A low idle condition caused by a dirty throttle body, faulty idle speed control motor, or a vacuum leak caused by the power brake unit.
Verified for the Cadillac DeVille185 reports
Verified for the Cadillac DeVille18 reports
Verified for the Cadillac DeVille25 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- hey I have changed the catallic converter, fuel pump and car still cuts off
- I have a 94 DeVille and it won't shift,I'm not a car girl so I'm clueless.
- What is the easiest way to remove heater core from a 2001 cadillac Deville
- Under steering colume
- My car idels for a hr or better no overheating but soon as I drive it starts ove
1991 Cadillac DeVille Estimates
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($439 - 596) in Portal, ND
- Alternator Replacement ($470 - 719) in Bala Cynwyd, PA
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - 111) in Geneva, NE
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($325 - 795) in East Berne, NY
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($2,385 - 2,534) in Osakis, MN
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($805 - 879) in Wishram, WA