My Cadillac stalls at stop signs when brake is applied, What would be the cause?
Car Stalls on 1991 Cadillac DeVille
ANSWER by Russ ,
April 15, 2009
There are many things that can cause your engine to stall but a few things that come to mind are the following. A low idle condition caused by a dirty throttle body, faulty idle speed control motor, or a vacuum leak caused by the power brake unit.
Verified for the Cadillac DeVille142 reports
Verified for the Cadillac DeVille16 reports
Verified for the Cadillac DeVille19 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- My brake pedal is very soft and to the floor, braking slow, No fluid in lines
- What could cause my car to do this.
- heater blows cool air does not heat up. All coolant levels are good. What do I
- 1999 Cadillac Deville, completely shuts off when coming to a stop.
- started fast idle ICM was the problem, put used 2001better but still runs rough?
1991 Cadillac DeVille Estimates
- Crankshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($95 - 241) in Portal, ND
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($664 - 854) in Bala Cynwyd, PA
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Geneva, NE
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in East Berne, NY
- Spark Plug Wire Set Replacement ($241 - 285) in Osakis, MN
- Parking Brake Shoe Replacement ($278 - 325) in Wishram, WA