My Cadillac stalls at stop signs when brake is applied, What would be the cause?
Car Stalls on 1991 Cadillac DeVille
ANSWER by Russ,
April 15, 2009
There are many things that can cause your engine to stall but a few things that come to mind are the following. A low idle condition caused by a dirty throttle body, faulty idle speed control motor, or a vacuum leak caused by the power brake unit.
1 answerJuly 26, 2009
2 answersOctober 07, 2010
0 answersSeptember 07, 2010
0 answersApril 26, 2014
5 answersApril 12, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- Under hood on passenger side
- Why cold air come out of drivers side defrost,and hot out passenger.
- How much does it cost to fix the unit in the dash that blows ac air out the
- Electronic Fuel gauge dosen't work and My car vibrates at high speeds
- I want to hook up my subs and amp but i think this car has some sort of amp but