My 1988 Acura Legend used to have stalling problem while driving slow or stopped. And about three weeks after that problem appeared, my alternater went wrong and drained my battery and I had to put a new one in. After I put the new alternator in, both problems dissapeared, until last Friday I hit a pot hole and my car started stalling like that again. It happenes like this: first I slow down or stop, and the engine started jerking and I can feel the uneven strong shakings from the engine, and then it dies. And if I restart the engine, it will die again within seconds unless I hit the gas. Does that sound like the flywheel had been messed up by that flywheel, or it maybe something else?
car stalling while driving slow or stopped, after I hit a pot hole on 1990 Acura Legend
Asked by for the 1990 Acura Legend
This week's top 10
Recent Acura Legend Questions
- only the front drivers side brakes not receiving brake fluid.its metal on metal
- Can I put an oil cooler from a '95 Acura Legend into my '94 Acura Legend?
- Car still won't turn over what could be the problem?
- How do you fix the timing belt
- What is causing my car to drain the battery I replaced the alternator and batt.
1990 Acura Legend Estimates
- AC Condenser Replacement ($401 - $652) in Vienna, ME
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($120 - $210) in Rotonda West, FL
- Fuel Filter Change ($56 - $92) in Payneville, KY
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Maida, ND
- Vibration Diagnosis ($61 - $78) in Valera, TX
- Fuel Evaporative Canister Replacement ($360 - $371) in Purgitsville, WV