My 1988 Acura Legend used to have stalling problem while driving slow or stopped. And about three weeks after that problem appeared, my alternater went wrong and drained my battery and I had to put a new one in. After I put the new alternator in, both problems dissapeared, until last Friday I hit a pot hole and my car started stalling like that again. It happenes like this: first I slow down or stop, and the engine started jerking and I can feel the uneven strong shakings from the engine, and then it dies. And if I restart the engine, it will die again within seconds unless I hit the gas. Does that sound like the flywheel had been messed up by that flywheel, or it maybe something else?
car stalling while driving slow or stopped, after I hit a pot hole on 1990 Acura Legend
This week's top 10
Recent Acura Legend Questions
- Misfires and when accelerating tach goes to 0. Sound of rocks in exhaust. Coil?
- I turn the key and nothing happens. Battery and starter fine what could it be?
- Cost to repair valve guide.
- My driver side door won't open since I had someone change the handle and lock..how can I get it to open up..the security system shut it tight and won't allow me to pull it open..
- what is the cause to slow acceleration and how or what do I do to fix it?
1990 Acura Legend Estimates
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($920 - 1,242) in Vienna, ME
- 135,000 Mile Service ($264 - 363) in Rotonda West, FL
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($235 - 323) in Payneville, KY
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($650 - 744) in Maida, ND
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($248 - 307) in Valera, TX
- Fuel Evaporative Canister Replacement ($360 - 371) in Purgitsville, WV