I was driving my car on the highway and lost all power.It cranked back up but was jerking with no power when pressing on the gas.Smoking out the back it drives slow jerking so far and shuts down.I had it put on a diagnostic machine but everyone keep getting numerous codes.
Car Stalling and shutting down blowing out smoke on 2001 Dodge Intrepid
Asked by for the 2001 Dodge Intrepid
- Honor, Courage, Commitment: Read Jacquie's Story About Finding A RepairPal Certified Shop When She Needed It Most
- What Should I Do if My Tire Blows Out?
- Help – My Car is Having Problems After Replacing the Battery!
- Obama's Inauguration – What to drive to Washington D.C.
- 5 Reasons Your Engine Oil Might Be Leaking
This week's top 10
2001 Dodge Intrepid Estimates
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - $56) in Wattsburg, PA
- Battery Replacement ($161 - $197) in Garfield, NM
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($159 - $280) in Thayer, IA
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($41 - $52) in Maple Park, IL
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($1,038 - $1,594) in Plainville, IN
- Brake Hydraulic System Bleed ($61 - $89) in Fort Bliss, TX