Recently, my car started stalling after I hit the breaks. Seems like the antilock breaks are bouncing back at me and get hard to push, then the car stalls
car stalling on 1993 Buick Park Avenue
1 answerJuly 21, 2014
Verified for the Buick Park Avenue106 reports
2 answersMay 07, 2013
Verified for the Buick Park Avenue27 reports
0 answersFebruary 03, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Park Avenue Questions
- my gas gauge goes from full to empty and back and forth when i fill the gas tank
- trouble code P0401 came up during emissions test. what is it and how to fix?
- I cannot keep antifreeze in the resovoir no leaks anywhere no white smoke coming
- Car stumbles on bumps at highway speed.
- Cut off while driving.I'm getting fuel and fire.sounds weak when trying to start