Recently, my car started stalling after I hit the breaks. Seems like the antilock breaks are bouncing back at me and get hard to push, then the car stalls
car stalling on 1993 Buick Park Avenue
Verified for the Buick Park Avenue29 reports
Verified for the Buick Park Avenue67 reports
Verified for the Buick Park Avenue109 reports
Verified for the Buick Park Avenue18 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Park Avenue Questions
- Miss fire cylinder 1 after it warms up when cold runs great
- dash lights stopped working, every other light works good, is there fuse?
- Transmission makes thud noise
- When I start my car the Fuel and the temperature Gauges reverse. Why?
- it is the rear tie rod end that i am having the problem with. not the front.