my car stall every time i put it in gear what wrong
car stall on 1991 Ford Tempo
Verified for the Ford Tempo13 reports
1 answerSeptember 24, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Tempo Questions
- how do I replace my thermostat in my car.
- My car has been chugging and stalling going up hill. Now it was parked on a steep downhill and wasn't started for a few days. It has fuel ten gallons in it. Fuel gauge didn't work so keep track. It wants to start but won't turn over
- Just put in New distribotor,do I need to use the dielectric grease?
- I have just installed new distributor, electronic module,coil pack…it's stalling
- squealing distributor, runs shut off restart chugs no power motor