My Suburban I had just replaced the 02 sensers and both head gaskets had tested and cleared light hasn't came back on, problem is when I reach 40MPH it starts to sputter then returns to smooth, does this going up hills and getting on highway. Its ok after it gets done accelerating. Does have bad lifter.
Car sputters when accelerating on 1997 Chevrolet Suburban 1500
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Suburban 1500 Questions
- My ABS light is on what can cause it to be on
- Power steering pump has a leak but isn't starting fuel pump replaced too
- my tranny keeps wanting to shift into 4 HI WHEN I HIT A BUMP I'VE REPLACED THE SWITCH ON DASH AND NOW IT'S DOING IT AGAIN AND ABS LIGHT GO ON AND OFF
- My chevy 2010 suburban want start the lights come on doors unlock it just want start I can put car and all gears can you help me out I'm lost
- I'm not getting a constant 12 volts to my crankshaft position sensor which is not letting my engine start. Any solution as to what I should do?