Sometimes my car will not start when I turn the key to crank it up it will not even try to crank. All of the lights, radio, door alarm and everything work fine and that battery is okay. This doesnt happen everytime I try to start the car most of the time it starts right up no problem. However when it doesnt start its very unpredictable. Sometimes i can try a few more times and it will start and sometimes I keep trying and it wont. Anyone have any idea what this could be??
Car Sometimes will not start on 2001 Cadillac Seville SLS
Asked by for the 2001 Cadillac Seville SLS
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by hemicuda ,
May 24, 2010
Sometimes the security chip on your key will begin to fail and the ignition won't recognize it, Try a different key if you have one
1 more answer
Verified for the Cadillac Seville SLS53 reports
1 answerJanuary 18, 2010
1 answerJanuary 17, 2010
1 answerOctober 23, 2014
0 answersFebruary 12, 2016
- 2001 Cadillac Seville SLS Repair and Maintenance
- 2001 Cadillac Seville SLS Maintenance Schedule
- 2001 Cadillac Seville SLS Problems(26)
- 2001 Cadillac Seville SLS Repair Estimates
- 2001 Cadillac Seville SLS Q&A(42)
- 2001 Cadillac Seville SLS Recalls
- 2001 Cadillac Seville SLS Shops
- 2001 Cadillac Seville SLS Reviews(1)
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac Seville SLS Questions
- Fans do not come on
- purchased car 2 years ago. blower always noisy on high settings. spun Bearings?
- Windows don't work. The radio turns itself on/off, dr seat moves while driving
- Is it normal for my side view mirror to have a double image when looking at it?
- My right side blinker works and then stops blinking and goes to a solid light.
2001 Cadillac Seville SLS Estimates