I was driving my 2008 Honda Civic when i started to lose power. I was feeling really sluggish. Won't go 20 - 30. Even slower up hill. Went to auto store so they could check the Engine light and they said Cylinder 2 Misfire. Just lost my job so money is an object.. Please help
Car Sluggish on 2008 Honda Civic
1 answerNovember 25, 2009
1 answerFebruary 11, 2015
0 answersAugust 06, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Civic Questions
- what causes my 2001 Honda civic stall and squeal when I turn on the A/C or heat
- How do I get the MAP sensor off? It looks like it's held on by rivets, not screw
- Engine light came on got the code to replace air control valve .
- Why does my car start sometimes?
- I have a dead gas pedal. I get nothing when I press pedal. Something fell off.
2008 Honda Civic Estimates
- 90,000 Mile Service ($156 - 236) in Winters, CA
- Automatic Transmission Fluid/Filter Change ($175 - 209) in Gwynedd Valley, PA
- Coolant Reservoir Replacement ($93 - 114) in Goodwin, SD
- 45,000 Mile Service ($211 - 293) in Afton, WI
- Drive Axle Assembly Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Livonia, NY
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($344 - 659) in Mauckport, IN