I was driving my 2008 Honda Civic when i started to lose power. I was feeling really sluggish. Won't go 20 - 30. Even slower up hill. Went to auto store so they could check the Engine light and they said Cylinder 2 Misfire. Just lost my job so money is an object.. Please help
Car Sluggish on 2008 Honda Civic
by vines237 in Waterbury, CT on September 27, 2010
1 answerNovember 25, 2009
1 answerFebruary 11, 2015
0 answersAugust 06, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Civic Questions
- How much should replacing an idler pulley cost?
- When I turn the key it won't make a sound it won't even turn over I have a new battery what else could it be
- If my son ran his car out of oil and it lost power, he now hears a loud knocking from engine, is it salvageable? If so what do I do now?
- Vehicle has recently (6 months ago) replaced radiator, radiator cap (1 month ago), coolant and level is above safe level, yet guage rises to High. Why?
- car sets idle at stop ;light starts running hot. water pump, cooling fan relay,radaitor fan switch, all replaced what could be the problem