it dies down to about 7mph after a few blocks it catches up and will drive fine. does the same thing when you stop and it's sits for a while b4 starting engine again. car will also die down after a steady speed (like if you use the cruse control for a while. the check engine will come on and off during driving as well. We keep all the oils checked and changed every 3K to 5K. We use the high grade of gas as well but nothing seams to help.
Car skips and dies down & sounds like it's back firing when 1st started . on 1993 Lincoln Town Car
This week's top 10
Recent Lincoln Town Car Questions
- Car won't run at full power. Keeps shaking and shutting off.
- Under dash my headlights, interior lights, turn signals and park lights wont wor
- the steering wheel is locked up an can't get it unlocked.the key is in the
- My towncar only moves in reverse .transmission filter &fluid new
- how do I replace the high pressure power steering line