The car will drow when it set for 30 min or more but when the engine is started and the car put in drive.
Car sits for 30 min left side drops, levels out when started and put in drive. on 2004 Mercedes-Benz SL500
- 2004 Mercedes-Benz SL500 Repair and Maintenance
- 2004 Mercedes-Benz SL500 Maintenance Schedule
- 2004 Mercedes-Benz SL500 Problems(17)
- 2004 Mercedes-Benz SL500 Repair Estimates
- 2004 Mercedes-Benz SL500 Q&A(32)
- 2004 Mercedes-Benz SL500 Recalls(3)
- 2004 Mercedes-Benz SL500 Shops
- 2004 Mercedes-Benz SL500 Reviews(1)
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz SL500 Questions
- What is ac outlet in the trunk for? Can I use it for winter storage of car?
- Where is the Relay located for the secondary air injection Pump
- My sl500 makes a long beep , about 3-4 seconds long and about 5-6 seconds apart
- Lights blink with Key fab, but does not unlock or lock; engine acts locked out.
- Right side is lowered after being parked for a week
2004 Mercedes-Benz SL500 Estimates
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - 111) in Hertel, WI
- Oil Pump Replacement ($1,087 - 1,376) in Morongo Valley, CA
- Maintenance Service B ($331 - 556) in Yazoo City, MS
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($202 - 243) in Deerbrook, WI
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($888 - 1,015) in Enid, OK
- Heater Control Valve Replacement ($304 - 327) in Okemos, MI