my car was just fix at the shop 2 weeks ago because the timing belt was messed up so it kept the car from starting up like 3 days later our car would shut off when driving with the air conditioning on so we stop using the air conditioning 1 week later we drove the car to LA the car drove fine we came back home 4 days later and it shut off again while driving but it starts back up again 1 hour later so i want to know what the problem could be other then that the car drives smooth.
car shutts off while driving on 1999 Honda Odyssey
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Odyssey Questions
- should both sliding doors operate when the car is switched into manual door open
- My alarm had started to sound replased the batt in remote it did not turn it off
- average cost for motor mount replacement
- Fixing a power sliding door that cable broke and is stuck open at mid point.
- Can I change the passenger power sliding door to operate as manual sliding door
1999 Honda Odyssey Estimates
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($111 - 133) in Richland, GA
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($474 - 876) in Bolivar, TN
- Oil and Filter Change ($29 - 66) in Sparks, OK
- Oil Pressure Sensor Replacement ($82 - 122) in Thompsons Station, TN
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($665 - 701) in Haddon Heights, NJ
- HVAC Blend Door Actuator Replacement ($521 - 591) in San Elizario, TX