AC compressor just blew the other day after showing high pressure in the line. Had begin to experience car shutting off at lights right before it happened. Car will restart only if it is allowed to be off for a while. Battery light comes on. Last night, rear light stayed on even though car was off. Had to remove the lightbulb to turn off and noticed was very hot. Seems like electrical issue? I dont know if the all incidents are related.
Car shutting off at lights/slow down. Cannot restart unless off for 10 minutes. on 1997 Toyota RAV4
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota RAV4 Questions
- WhY won't my brake lights go out after engine is off
- When making left turn only, loud "clunk". Not all the time. What up?
- How can I make the "beep on my keyfinder louder?
- Please advise me as to how to remove my back seats.
- Why does my car randomly stall and not restart right away, no check engine light