AC compressor just blew the other day after showing high pressure in the line. Had begin to experience car shutting off at lights right before it happened. Car will restart only if it is allowed to be off for a while. Battery light comes on. Last night, rear light stayed on even though car was off. Had to remove the lightbulb to turn off and noticed was very hot. Seems like electrical issue? I dont know if the all incidents are related.
Car shutting off at lights/slow down. Cannot restart unless off for 10 minutes. on 1997 Toyota RAV4
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota RAV4 Questions
- Air conditioning does not work been charged several times with die no one can fi
- Why does it make sound when u shut the car off?
- electrical problem, disco. battery for performance issues, then hooked back up, now dash completley off, shifter , back lights..ect
- Why does my 2008 RAV4 going through CVC axles every six months.? Also after changing front wheel bearings front brand-new rotors and brand-new brakes all around my CVC shaft became loose again is this connected ?
- My Sunroof is stuck open. Any ideas on how to get it closed.